As I have started to embrace the number of social networking tools out there, I have had the chance to reconnect with people from High School, College, old jobs, etc. It has proven to be a great way to see how people have grown since the last time we even talked. At the same time, it is a bit akward, especially with people that you knew, but werent "great" friends with.
Regardless of all that, as you make these connections, you have the chance to actually "connect"...so this last week when I learned that a friend from College was being inducted into the WWU Hall of Fame...I reached out to say congratulations..that's it. Might not seem like much, but in this age of getting 1000's of followers on Twitter, and hundreds of "Friends" on Facebook, I challenge you to do something with those people. Don't just just be a friend or a follower, Make something Happen with those connections.
Congratulations Gina on a great accomplishpment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment